Holloway Zaiser helps clients chart a path from where they are today to where they want to be. Our Planning for Strategic Change Management process gives meaning, purpose, direction, and focus to an organization’s work.
An effective strategic plan is critical for all organizations, whether in the public or private sector. Holloway Zaiser can help develop or update your organization’s mission and vision statements, and facilitate the creation of a strategic plan that outlines how decisions will be made and what your organization will achieve in the future.
The goal of a strategic planning session is to reach consensus within a group about their desired future, and identify the priorities that emerge from that vision. This allows leaders to clearly state their plans for the future, and make strategic decisions about day-to-day activities, budgets, and resource allocation.
When an organization is undergoing a significant change, it is important that systems be updated to encourage behaviour compatible with the new state of affairs. Holloway Zaiser can help organizations design or redesign systems of all kinds — performance management, compensation, supply chain management, communication systems, policies and procedures — to make organizational change go as smoothly as possible.
At Holloway Zaiser, we specialize in facilitating decision-making within teams. After an initial consultation with the client, we custom design a process to collect input from stakeholders and guide them toward a collaborative outcome.
We have facilitated decision-making on a range of topics, including:
- Integrating departments into a new operating environment
- Setting guidelines for meetings and decision-making processes
- Developing reporting structures
- Defining individual roles and responsibilities
- Establishing protocols for performance feedback and negotiation
- Allocating shared resources
- Outlining disciplinary processes
- Clarifying communication practices
- Creating shared approaches to change
- Aligning practices with corporate goals
- Promoting team identity
- Setting client service standards
- Introducing new technology